[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Technical Bulletins.

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:28:26 -0500

Yea , but they could put you in "TV Jail" and we would have to post a $100
bond just to have you be able to work in the field again.  :o)

Oh, Canada? Never Mind! Thats a U.S. based Concept only.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)