[TechAssist] Toshiba Technical Bulletins.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:53:11 -0500

        Periodically Toshiba sends Servicing Dealers "Technical Service
Bulletins" in PDF form.
        Unless you are an ASC you will not get these, or even have
access to them in a timely manner.
        I have had 8 in the last 2 months, and I believe they should be
shared with Qualified Technicians on a "Need to know basis". And No
Charge.

        If you have use for these, send me a Private Email and I will
add you to my mailing list.

Hopefully other ASC's will reciprocate, and we can start sharing this
info to the group.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx