[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP61F90 Shutdown

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:19:54 -0500

No I ordered 2 new chips but the good one checks just like the bad one. This
set uses 1 IC for horizontal and 1 IC for vertical. So I checked the other
chip plus the other two colors in that Ic and there is no difference. I got
the set to stay on by freezing the protect IC and the red convergence where
the bad resistor is was way off. What I'm thinking is the IC's are still
good and I have a bad yoke.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair