[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP50F61 No Picture or Sound

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:02:16 -0500

>From Tech Repair CD:
Toshiba\TP50F61\Dead-power led on solid-will turn off\\\\Check F899-if
open-check
for blown audio out IC (LA4282)\Hitachi #CZ00431\\\\\\\
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com