[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TP48D51

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:57:55 -0600

You shouldn't need a manual
Has mechanical adjustments on panel behind speaker grille
pull off grille, then remove plastic cover about 6 screws you will see a
shiny metal cover loosen 2 screws on right and remove 2 on left to pull
board off the adjustment pots are on the opposite side of this board
press push button switch to engage convergence grid on screen use toggle
switch to select red and blue colors

Usual failure is the STK's (STK392-020), 1 or both 2 amp pico fuses and
sometimes the 2.7 ohm 1 watt resistors. All these are located on the
Convergence amp board
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc