[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Projo Model TP55E81/TAC9552 Chasis/Going into shutdn.

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:53:15 -0500

sending you  all my Tosh.  mfgr shut down pdf guides to your personal
addy. If our forum accepts pdf attachments, you may offer them to the
group. I'm sure at least one will help.
Phil Bader

armando guerra wrote:

>I have the above set that when powered on,high voltage comes up for
>about 5sec.and then the relay clicks off and tv shutsdn.The front led is
>(not)blinking.I disconnected F850 and connector P812 on the
>convergence/power bd to isolate the STK's but it still shutsdn.
>I removed all 3 crt bds and all 3 yoke conn.and it stills shutsdn.I
>removed the high voltage bd,resoldered all cold solders,replaced the
>vertical ic,Reg Q801,and it still shuts dn.
>I really need the troubleshooting chart on this tv so that I can use my
>peak-response meter and see whether its going into ocp or ovp.If someone
>here has the flow chart,I would apreciate if you would send me a pdf of
>that chart.Thanks.
>Mando
>Birdie's TV & Electronics
>Casa  Grande, AZ
>PS,  I have removed the lead from the flyback to the high voltage block
>to see if that was the problem but it still shutdn.

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx