[TechAssist] Toshiba Projection TV Model TP55E81\TAC-9952 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:32:30 -0700

I have this set that when powered on,high voltage comes up for a few
sec.and before the pix comes on,it will shut dn.On the power\convergence
bd,I removed F850 and connector P712 which I think are the - and the +
low voltages to the ic's.I tried it again and it still went into
shutdn.Does anyone here have the troubleshooting charts for this model?
They are at the Toshiba website but not being an ASC,I can't log in.I
really would apreciate it very much if I could get this charts so that I
can get thing tv out of here.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ