[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Proj. Need to ID chassis or model

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:53:52 -0600

Models TP5288/TP4688
Chassis TAC8891

Replace caps C822,C840,C845,C866,C863,C843.
Resistor R820 100 ohm 1/2 watt, maybe R841 5.6k ohm 1/2w, R874 560 ohm 1/2w,
zener D473 04AZ18yY 18volt, may need Q840 L787MR05
and Q802 STR-D1005
Don't recall ever replacing Q801 STR-S5041
I can fax the power supply page (all I have) if you supply fax number
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc