[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba PTV TP55C81 chassis TAC9393

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:00:25 -0500

Take a close look at the horizontal's drive transformer circuit and look for
any electrolytic caps connected to the B+ side of the primary on that
circuit. Second, if you disconnect the convergence plugs you can verify that
this is not caused by the convergence outputs (which is the most common
failure on this TV.