[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Model:UPDATE TP55G60, Chassis TAC9753, Looks like horizontal sync problem.

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:02:43 -0400

Only entries from the techrepairCD:
Toshiba~TP55G60~Unstable picture*bending*weaving and pincushion
distortion~~~~Initialize memory data~With set on press MUTE once (on
remote)*Press and hold MUTE again then press MENU on TV~An *S* will
appear on screen. Press MENU on TV to enter adjustment menu.~To
initialize*While in adjustment menu press and hold RECALL button(on
remote) then press CHANNEL button on TV.~Press POWER button to exit~~

Toshiba~TP55G60~The picture would roll vertically~~~~Q501~Replace Q501~~~~~

HTH
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx