[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Mo. TO 36A61, Ch. 0112, no Red, need S.M.

  • From: Carol Rundle <brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,  yes, if you would send Service manual either to Members or my Email
really appreciate the help.. Sorry, didn't mention,  first thing I checked was
if red filiment was lit, near as I could tell it's lit!    And Scott, send S.M.
at your convience,  Thank you ..

Bill
 Bill's TV
   Sonora, Calif.

Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Carol,
We use the CR70 here, and for newer sets, you may find the setup procedure on
the sencore website, but I just use the Universal Adaptor. If the pins are
labeled on the CRT board, then hookup is a snap. I can upload the manual to the
members section, or E-mail it to you directly. (About 6Mb) Just let me know.

Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday, September 29, 2005, 5:38:52 AM, you wrote:

Carol> Customer thought he heard a pop, then no Red.. Has good
Carol> blue and green pictures..but no red !
Carol> On crt bd., red,blue,and green collectors are about
Carol> 168 to 172V. Couldn't check CRT, my sencore cr70 setup book to
Carol> old for that crt. If anyone has any service tips, or could
Carol> maybe email Service manual... Any help greatly appreciated,
Carol> Thank You..

Carol> Bill
Carol> Bill's TV
Carol> Sonora,Calif.

Carol> Carol Rundle
Carol> brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol>
Carol> This Email List is accessible to the general public
Carol> through search engines. Remove:
Carol> http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
Carol> Set Vacation
Carol> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation