[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba LAPTOP - Nothing but Vertical LINES

  • From: VideoVann@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:07:53 EDT

Bill,
   I understand but feel my problem is similar in that on the far left of my
screen where the vertical lines are there is no video, either...I have a
partial screen failure (which is working its way across the screen) AND..., I'm
sorry to say, I think your screen is bad as well.
Clint Vanorsdell DBA Video Van, 90 Rockland St, Hanover, MA 02339