[TechAssist] Toshiba HDTV projo 43H70 - Convergence way off, slight bow top & bottom

  • From: "Jon Garver" <jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:35:13 -0500

This is my first encounter with a HDTV projo.

Model 43H70

The convergence went way off with a slight
bow in the pix top and bottom. Also about
2/3rds down, there is an area with a flicker.

I have uploaded a picture which really tells the
story here:
http://htv1.tripod.com/htv/images/43h70.jpg

I haven't done any troubleshooting on it yet.
Been waiting on Toshiba to send the manual.
I was hoping that maybe someone has seen this
before and had a good idea as to what is causing
this problem. Customer is very impatient.

Thanks,

Jon Garver
Heritage Television Service
Monticello, Indiana