[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba DVD/VCR Deck - Dead After Storm

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:08:54 -0600

If there is no physical damage like black burns from lightning there is
really no way to tell as far as I know. I see several things every year the
customer said was hit by lightning but on the boards I see nothing even
though the lets say fet is shorted.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701