[TechAssist] Toshiba CZ36V51 / Toshiba Website - Where is it?

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:27:47 -0500

Toshiba CZ36V51 --Picture Problems. Going out 60 miles to look at it today.
Tips? Aw heck, I'll probably just pull it if it's anything more than a blown
fuse.

Of course, my customer, who will assist me will probably be a 90 year old
wheelchair bound guy......Now where are those "anti-gravity pods" I ordered
from Starr-Tek magazine? Haven't recieved them yet.....

 I just attempted to access the Toshiba Service Web Site and it displayed
the Password/Account page at http://www.tacpservice.toshiba.com/TACP/

I put in my old password, (that Universal one that some of us know is well
hidden in my computer) and webite does't exist....it didn't say password
invalid.

Did Toshiba stop the service website?? Or did they cut all redirects to
their NEW super - secret Authorized Dealers ONLY site??

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: