[TechAssist] Toshiba CX27f60 TAC9605 saving service parameters

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:15:04 -0400

I'm trying you all again out of desperation.  I have this set that we have
fixed and works fine but we cannot get the service parameters to save to the
EEPROM (which has been replaced).  I suspect that we are not using the
proper procedure for this chassis, since we have no manual, and the ones we
do have all have a different procedure.  The service manual is NLA and
Toshiba will not talk to a non-ASC.  If any of you are ASC for Toshiba and
ahve a manual could you pass on the info needed?  There are no Toshiba ASCs
nearby.

Thanks,

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager