[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CX27D60 vertical (FIXED)

  • From: "Joe Blanks" <jbmshr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:22:49 -0500

Hi,
It turned out to be C342.
It's correct value in this set is 1uf @50 v.
It turns out that this was one of the caps changed BUT the stock we have for
1uf has changed value. Only god knows how old they are.
I took one from my road kit (new stock) and the set is running normally.

Thanks to all who took the time to reply. I really appreciate the help.
joe

Joe Blanks
Monmouth Stereo
450 Hwy 35