[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CN35C90 dead.

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:19:54 -0500

Toshiba recently closed access to this site unless you are a Toshiba ASC or
a NESDA member. The only schematics on the site now are current models which
start with a number such as 32A41 so the one you want is not there anyway.
If Q840 is a 5 pin device you should have about 15v on pin 1, 3.6v on pin 2,
5v on both pins 4 and 5, pin 3 is ground. Pin 4 and 5 are the standby 5v and
reset which goes high after a quick delay to reset the micro. The device is
probably a 78mr05 or something like that. There is a Toshiba Tip site that
does not require a user ID or Password but nothing for CN35C90 but searching
for CN35 does find tips for CN35E and F sets. Here's the URL:
http://www.tacpservice.toshiba.com/TACP/subpages/tech_tips.htm
Is this any help?
Jim Myers
Since 1972