[TechAssist] Toshiba CF3566a--clicks--need schematic

  • From: Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all
 Tiitronics said service manual is nla. Have a low resistance path from hot col
to gnd. I opened hot & damper&still same. Looks like maby inside the horiz out
transformer, but I don't have a diagram to trobleshoot this one. It has a
strange circuit that looks like the real old zeniths with the separate horiz
transformer feeding a high voltage transformer.
I hate to go through a whole lot of trouble just to find that one of these
transformers are internally shorted and also nla. Any help is very much
appreciated .

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312 a Park Row