[TechAssist] Toshiba CF27G50 no pic

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:01:25 -0600

Greetings all:

I have this Toshiba 27" CTV, model CF27G50.  Sometimes it looks like there
is no lumi, at other times just nothing at all.  There is also no osd.  Full
deflection with retrace if the screen is turned up, audio is good.  No video
through RF, video, S-video.

I injected video at the jungle, no video output.  Replaced jungle IC, no
good.  Replace micro, still no OSD.  Using a SAMS 3941 I tried to by-pass
the PIP module, no change.  ESRed the caps in the PIP, all seemed ok.  All
voltages on the jungle are close to the SAMS.

Any ideas?
Thank you for your time and assistance.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics