[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CE32G15-no main video-just a pip with sound

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:24:09 -0500

Richard..
Isolate your problem. Use your Video (Ext) inputs with a VCR.. Check to
see if Video and Audio are OK. I have done Toshiba since 1969...never
had a PIP problem. Not to say, couldn't happen. but statistics work, as
a rule.
        Try another approach. and if you are no wiser in the morning,
email me personally, and I will pull the manual.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada