[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H82 (TAC0263) was dead, fixed,now cust says not all modes work well

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:13:14 -0500

The orig. cap measured good, but I replaced it with a non OEM .0082 HV
scan cap same specs. As for the ref to "Sony", I had a senior momemt. I
was referring to service notes from Toshiba.This cap was in the HOT
circuitry anyway,common to all modes, and the HOT was never damaged. I
only replaced it because of the notes.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx