[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H82 Chassis-TAC0263

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:38:13 -0500

upright can. . has a tag  on top "MVPU14" or something similar. Has no
connectors on top.
Thess suckers have their can tabs soldered to the motherboard . Be very
careful unsoldering and removing it.
There are fine traces on the top and bottom near the tab pads!

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550