[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 43H71 repeat vertical failure

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:39:03 -0700

I do not have the information on the 43H71 but onthe 43H70 Vertical ic Is
Q306 = 23319787 IC LA7833S som sets will not work with a replacement and The
"S" after the number may be very inportant.
I have found that a Mitsubishi has special Vertical outputs.
Have you used the Toshiba Part!! 2331987
Cordova TV
Adolph Gower
10275 Old Placerville Rd. Suite 5
Sacramento, Ca. 95827-3044