[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 32A41 sluggish remote

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:21:45 -0400

Jerry,
         I thought that to but customer said it did not matter how far away
he was, so I will check the B+ to the sensor as George has stated, perhaps
has low B+ going to sensor making the output pulse distorted and making it
difficult for the micro to understand, I hope it's something simple like
that, I will post fix ASAP.
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville