[TechAssist] Tosh TP50H60 TAC9855 dark pic no audio

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:59:24 -0600

This is for a friend of mine that does not have his shop computerized.  How
does he get by?
Tosh TP50H60  TAC9855  Says he has very dark pic that is shrunk in on the
sides, and has no audio.  I mentioned the convergence ic's but we both agreed
that they probably would not give all of these symptoms.  He is 120 miles away,
so I haven't seen it myself.  TIA
BTW I am trying to get him digitized as quickly as possible
Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121