[TechAssist] Toner for NEC Laser Printer

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:14:38 -0500

Some of these guys here locally like to keep their secrets safe with
themselves.
Need Toner for my Laser printer. Toner Cartridge is Model 0910. Now I know
the guy that refurbishes these printers just fills up the reservoir with
Toner (powder). All the ones that want to sell their recycled Cartridges
want almost a $100 for a recycled one. Has anyone had any luck in buying the
toner seperately, and refilling their own. I used to have a large Toshiba
Photocopier here, (Commercial) and it came with bottles of toner. But got
rid of them when I got rid of the Photocopier.
    Anyone have any experience with this stuff.
The actual printer is an NEC Silentwriter Model 95.

TIA

-Ed-
BTW...this printer cartridge has a 1" nylon plug on one side of the
cartridge, which I reasonably assume the Cartridge is filled through.
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx