[TechAssist] To All Service Centers

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:31:41 -0400

I just thought I would warn you all about what happened to my family and me.
Be careful what you say on these list. There is at least one member of these
list that is monitoring us to come into our area and steal competition. His
name is:
Rob Steinruck, CET/CSM
Director of Operations

Consolidated Electronics Int'l
C-CSC Approved Service Center
1637 Tillery Place
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)821-5152 Ext. 3025
(919)821-5406 Fax
(919)669-6690 Cell
r_steinruck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He said he is going to come into my area to help me with my customers and
give me some time off. So now we have more than NSA to worry about, we have
people like this, I am just warning you all to be careful what you say. It
might be OK to get tech help but don't mention your city or your workload. I
suggest to remove all info from sig. files too. This guy came from Nesda and
he may have partners so watch out. I said I would fight this with all the
power I can muster, and I will. Remember this is not normal competition.
This is sneaky, using our addresses to find areas and customer base to
attack. If any want to email me privately I can give all the details. This
is much worse than high gas prices or someone on here selling bad parts like
I have heard before. This is serious and now the fighting by some is getting
dirty. I want to help all I can so email me privately so we can find out who
is who on these list and figure out a way to help each other and not help
these spies.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic