[TechAssist] Re: Tip:Clear your inbox

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:41:46 -0500

You're correct, but I was saying, when private replies originate from this
list, [Techassist] is still in the subject line.
So I am immediately aware that it is a private reply, the message will go to
my In Box by filtering the TO: line.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677