[TechAssist] Re: Thomson fixfinder 98 program lost site key

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:56:59 -0400

First question is what operating system are you using? Second questio is
what software did you use to clone the hard drive? Thomson no longer
supports this version of Fix Finder. Do you still have the original hard
drive on which your functional version of Fix Finder was? Fill in those
blanks for me and depending on what your answers are I may have a solution.
Been there, done that!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager