[TechAssist] Re: Thomson fixfinder 98 program lost site key

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:26:00 -0400

I believe Fixfinder will install itself, once. With Autostart..(CD). So if
there is any reference to Fixfinder in your system files, you will either
have to manually remove them, or Go to you Start/Run option and search the
CD for the install or set-up function for Fixfinder.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx