[TechAssist] Re: *** Thomson CTC203 Audio Drop-Out Nuisace Fix ***

  • From: "Jason - Bursma / Excel" <jason101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:51:24 -0500

Hey Danny,
Does this procedure take out the guide plus?  Should the zip code in the
guide
plus set up be set to 00000 or 99999 also?  Or is this a closed caption
problem and not
a guide plus?

I am hearing this alot like you guys and just want to make sure I pass on
the correct
info.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing / Bursma Electronics
800-733-3329
www.Bursma.com or www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

RCA - NAP - Zenith - Panasonic - ChannelMaster - Winegard
Speco - Russound - Peerless - Channel Vision - Bogen - TOA