[TechAssist] Re: This ones for the ol' timers..RCA GB688S console

  • From: GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:36:12 EST

Hello Jeff, I am an ol' timer and I can tell you QUIT while you are ahead ,
unless you have a lots of old parts on hand. That is Ch# CTC68A ,year 1977,
Sams#1703.And if you got it going the picture quality may not be exceptable.
Good Luck ---GOW TV Service    In a message dated Sat, 10 Nov 2001  8:40:32 PM