[TechAssist] Re: The future of this email list

  • From: "E-H-S" <E-H-S@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:54:18 -0500

Pete,
          I do not know why you are not getting the B-list anymore as this
is our primary list we all use. We try not to use A-list as I believe along
with many other techs, that we should stop giving our Valuable Tips  and
comments away for Free on the A-list. From now on you should send tips and
comments to repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  . This database will be or is searchable
now so you will not loose any corresponds.
Thomas Berger
Electronic Home Systems
P.O.Box 0232
Murphy N.C. 28906