[TechAssist] Re: The SanFrancisco MIME Troupe (a virus)

  • From: "T. Warren" <t-warren@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:47:47 -0700

I use Norton 2002 in conjunction with ZoneAlarm Pro - Norton 2002 has a
script blocker which seems to work quite well and will block scripts from
Internet Web sites (and it sounds like you found one of those scripts) -
ZoneAlarm Pro has a fairly decent popup blocker which doesn't stop *all*
popups, but does a fairly decent job nonetheless...  With routine
updates, I very seldom have anything to worry about when browsing the Web
or getting email...

Terry Warren
t-warren@xxxxxxxx
Blackfoot, Idaho
PC Tech - 20 years (sorry, no fancy letters - yet)
Electromechanical Tech - 7 years
Former Residential Electrician
Sole Proprietorship with no name...