[TechAssist] Re: The Future?

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

I guess that is what people with cable will do but what about the people with
satellite and off the air that may not have the opportunity to rent boxes, also
there are always those that are looking for something that they can own instead
of renting. Is there an opportunity here that is being overlooked?
                    Paul
Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx> wrote:
People will be able to buy or rent digital HDTV boxes from the cable
company that will output both HDTV and NTSC signals. Just like many
people do right now with the digital cable boxes so they can get the
extra digital channels.

There are also off air HDTV tuners only that should be able to output
NTSC as well as the HDTV signal.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada