[TechAssist] The Future?

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

As long as we are on this subject already.
For those that keep up on the latest information on the change over from NTSC
to HDTV, what is available now or what is under development, in equipment that
can be purchased to allow HD signals to be received and processed in TV's that
are NTSC only. From an "entrepreneurial" (trying to make a living), point of
view, is there something that may be in demand that we can make a buck or two
on? I envision mass panic and pandemonium if this occurs in Dec. 2006 as was
posted a week or so ago. People are going to be flooding the big box stores and
the supply will not be adequate for the demand. I am sure others see this
differently. Am interested in comments. If this is something for chat LMK.

                     Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video
911W Grand Ave