[TechAssist] Re: That tops it?

  • From: "Old Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:47:49 -0500

Oh you wanna go for GROSS???

How about a field call to "Blind Old Lady"? Entering into her home, I find
dog poop all over, open cans of dog food all over, the rain is actually
leaking into her living room, and she has cans catching the
rainwater.....and the dog is drinking from them.

But thats not all, her TV is dead and I stoop to look underneath.....and
there's a pair of CRUSTY - used panties covering the AC plug. "Oh great" I
think to myself as I flick the panties away from the plug using a 10"
screwdriver ; checking AC I find no power.

"Where's your fusebox?".......Basement.  I head for the basement and find
the kitchen sink stacked with moldy crusty plates, utensils, etc.....Here's
the irony......her basement was cleaner than the rooms she occupied.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815