[TechAssist] Re: That bad word suriv

  • From: "Mitchs Electronics" <Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:26:21 -0500

No they wont. anyway Norton 2002 Utilities  couldn't. after removing 789
infected  files from 2000 pro build 3 made system so unstable could not even
go into MS/Washington to reinstall upgraded cab files that were gone. Bye
bye 2000 pro. Format, reinstall 98, and run a xp upgrade pro #2 from retail
shelf. Now Norton seems to  be working at catching those nasty bugs a lot
better. BUT system will lock up on Auto full Virus scan. But can manual scan
files, ect ok. That one has me puzzled and the people at Norton also.
Rick Mitchell
M.H.E.S.C.
Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx
3935 south 20th