[TechAssist] Re: Thanks Re: Re: HITACHI LCD 50V500 PINK PICTURE

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:07:59 -0800 (PST)

Jeffery

     I access that web site quite often. I am an Hitachi ASC and I agree that
there technical  support is very good. I applaud them for making the
information available to all technicians. The point was that there may have
been mixed signals or a re-evaluation of the procedure for solving the problem
under discussion.

  Paul
Rochester TV <rochester.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I have always found Hitachi the best for service and support.There technical
assistance and technical training crew are the finest I know.There website
is the best and its free.I was in Virginia at the VPEA Mid- Atlantic Service
Conference for training the past ummer.Hitachi's was well represented and
are a great team. I am not even Hitachi authorized and they share the
knowledge just as if I was.Have you accessed the website?
www.hitachiserviceusa.com
Jeffrey O'Connor
rochester.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx