[TechAssist] Re: Thanks Re: Re: HITACHI LCD 50V500 PINK PICTURE

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:25:59 -0800 (PST)

That's interesting Tim.
   If he calls back when the thing goes out again, I would be interested in how
long it lasted.
 Paul
Tim Poole <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a mobile business and performed the procedure in home. After the
initialization the customer was satisfied that the picture was back to
normal. I informed him that Hitachi says the drive board would need to be
replaced but he said he would need to think about it. The picture was
perfect and was tweaked to remove ghosting, he said he had from the
beginning. I informed him it may not last but he was glad to have a great
picture. I find it hard to sell an additional repair if he has a perfect
picture. I guess time will tell if this will last but at least he is making
the decision and assuming the consequences. Thanks for all the feedback, Tim

Tim Poole tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx & pooletim@xxxxxxxxxxx
DBA Precision TV Svc. & A-Mobile TV Shop
Fredericktown Ohio, 43019

Fax 740-694-1032