[TechAssist] Re: Technics amp manual

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:06:47 -0500

Q507, Q508 2SA1301 NLA   SUBBED TO 2SA1302
Q505, Q506 2SC3280  NLA  SUBBED TO 2SC3281
origional numbers looked up in microfiche for you. also used in sanyo and this
is where the sub comes from
      good luck, give a shout if need any more info..............
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith