[TechAssist] Re: Technician's Edge VCR Monthly Software Tips Question?

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:27:18 -0600

I've never known of any software that would run on '95 and
wouldn't run on '98, (but that doesn't mean that it cannot
happen), I guess it is possible.  Have you simply tried to
uninstall it and reinstall it?  That error sounds more like
another issue other than OS incompatibility.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://ComputerHardware-ConsumerElectronics.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: 209-882-9602
TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (alternates)
orpheuscomputing@xxxxxxxxx
(PLEASE include our previous correspondence
if replying to this email!!)