[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]**Fixed** TA Technics receiver SA5370(Panasonic)..No right channel sound

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:27:12 -0500

Thanks to Joe Blanks, Monmouth Stereo and Glenn Larkman for sending me the
schematics.
Thanks to the many others that offered their help.(Ed, Don, Eugene, Frank B.
etc.)
The problem seems to have been the potentiometer for balance or volume...I
cleaned both out and they
worked. This was the popular response.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR