[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]**Fixed** RCA VR639HF..Intermittent no cylinder rotatiion

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:57:03 -0400

Thanks to Frank at Studio Sound...cleaned the mode switch and ran the unit for
two days and hasn't acted
up.
Frank said, "the mode switch in
this model is involved in signaling the processor to start the drum
rotation."

Thanks to Bob, Joe, Hugh and the many others that offered their help.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113