[TechAssist] TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru middle o

  • From: "Ron Price" <ron_tcshack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 17:53:10 -0500

 Just a little note to thank all of you who helped with the fixing of this
TV..And for those of you who didn't help but did take time out of your so
called busy day to send me email to let me know that I didn't know what I
wastalking about, I thank you to. I guess that the old saying, you can't
teach an old dog new tricks, is a little true. But on the other hand, you
can't teach new dogs old tricks, specially when they are set in their ways
and think they know all. I realize there are a lot of you out there who are
from the old school of doing and saying things in the electronics business
and there are not so many of you that know what we from the old school are
talking about..We all can learn from this experiance, that we respect what
the old ones are asking, or talking about. Most of you have learned from us
oldies, so it only goes to say that you need to respesct us for what we have
tried to teach you. And we will respect you in return for what you are
tryingto teach us.... As for the repair of this tv, well it is fixed without
using any new parts....No one made the comment about checking solder joints,
broken or loose connections, or even cracked circuit boards..You learn this
from years of experiance not from books........................This Hitachi
TV Model 32UX59B, chassis M9LXU had loose connections, a broken HOT lead on
the board and a crack in the CRT board.....Again thank you all for your
help...Maybe we all learned something on this TV....
Ronald J. Price Service Tech. Terry's Computer Shack 719 Washington P. O.
Box655 Mendota, Il. 61342 Phone: 815-539-3210 Fax: 815-539-7521 Email:
ron_tcshack@xxxxxxxxxxx

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM105401/44'