[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssist]

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:29:21 -0600

Pull the rf isolator and resolder the connections.  One of them is
cracked.  Very common problem.

Please sign your messages so we know who and where you are.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

----------------------

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:06:21 -0500 "memuna shamshudin"
<rselect@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Good morning.
>
> We have panasonic TV model no.CTL-2781S the picture is fine but
> after sometime it becomes snowy now when you jiggle the isolator
> antenna box where there is 3 connection at the back it becomes
> clear. Does anyone have any idea what can it be wrong.Pls advise.
> Thanks

> SUBJECT field to the address above.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.