[TechAssist] Re: Tech help..DVD/CD TEAC DV-M5000..won't read audio

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:10:51 +0000

We do Teac Warranty but usually if they get funny just send them to Teac to
replace. I don't recall any bulitens on that model. A web search indicates
some people belive there was a laser recall but I don't recall seeing any
notice come in. ( no I don't have a manual Teac only sends them on request
now). I suppose it could be a firmware issue.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Tech help..DVD/CD TEAC DV-M5000..won't read audio
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:21:42 -0400

Thanks Paul.
This will not play prerecorded audio CD's OR CDR's.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113