[TechAssist] TVCR make model cross reference?

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:17:10 -0600

Anyone have a cross reference by make and model for combo tvcrs
Funai/symphonic/hitachi/magnavox/zenith.  You get the idea.  Looking for bucket
for a zenith tvsa1320  without having to go through sears. I don't like the
idea of giving buisness to a direct competitor.   BTW  I just found out that
the "S" in the model number designates "sears"  That will help in the
future--turn em around at the front door---lol

Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121