[TechAssist] Re: TV Guardian : Anyone open one of these up?

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:24:54 -0500

Hi Jeff:

I know an attorney here and we were talking about TV programing once.  He
said that he had a TV Guardian and was very happy with it.  I had never
heard of such a thing.  Anyway, he said he was going to buy a second one, so
he must have been satisfied.

That's the extent of my knowledge (short of a google search).

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310